- To approve and adopt Minutes of the 28th AGM held on 24 March 2022;
- To receive President’s Report on behalf of the Executive Committee for the year ended 31 December 2022;
- To receive and, if approved, pass the Balance Sheet and Statement of Accounts of FLA (Singapore) for the year 2022;
- To appoint Auditor for year 2023 accounts;
- To elect FLA 27th Executive Committee for year 2023 & 2024
- To transact any other business in accordance with the Association’s Constitution.
Any member who wishes to place an item on the agenda may do so, provided notice is given to the Honorary Secretary via [email protected] by 22 March 2023.
2. AGM Attendance
AGM is a member-only event, only pre-registered members with paid 2023 FLA membership fee will be able to attend FLA 29th AGM 2023 (on-site) (please reach out to [email protected] for assistance if required).
Kindly RSVP digitally here, or in written format via the Reply Slip here.
To appoint a proxy, please return the completed Reply Slip to [email protected] by 27 March 2023, 10am.
Completed Nomination Form to be returned to [email protected] by 19 March 2023. Click here for nomination form.